I just might have to go back and see this again and write a review of it. I wanted nothing more than my typewriter and to stay up to write all night after I saw this.
Midnight in Paris
McKenzie Lynn Tozan is an aspiring poet in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is presently an MFA candidate in Poetry at Western Michigan University, where she is the Layout & Design Editor and a reader for New Issues Poetry & Prose and is one of the Assistant Poetry Editors for Third Coast. She previously graduated from IU in May 2012, during which she was the Managing Editor for 42 Miles Press for two years, and assisted with reading for the university’s in-house publication, Analecta. Her work has appeared in various online venues, Analecta, and various independent publications elsewhere.
- What Growing Up Tastes Like mckenzielynntozan.com/what-growing-u… https://t.co/43dTrclTEf 1 week ago
- My micro-review of IN A DARK, DARK WOOD (spoiler: it was pretty great, y'all). goodreads.com/review/show/20… https://t.co/ehgVfrdwWX 2 months ago
- Send your work, loves. <3 And share this with anyone who should submit, far and wide. <3 twitter.com/WRB_Community/… 2 months ago
- Hi @madalynrose! I'm writing a piece for Motherly on your work exchange RE: mental health. Do you have time for added comment? Thanks! --MLT 3 months ago
- WRB Writing Prompt! twitter.com/WRB_Community/… 3 months ago
Goodreads (I read everything.)