I just might have to go back and see this again and write a review of it. I wanted nothing more than my typewriter and to stay up to write all night after I saw this.
Midnight in Paris
McKenzie Lynn Tozan is an aspiring poet in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is presently an MFA candidate in Poetry at Western Michigan University, where she is the Layout & Design Editor and a reader for New Issues Poetry & Prose and is one of the Assistant Poetry Editors for Third Coast. She previously graduated from IU in May 2012, during which she was the Managing Editor for 42 Miles Press for two years, and assisted with reading for the university’s in-house publication, Analecta. Her work has appeared in various online venues, Analecta, and various independent publications elsewhere.
- Happy Wednesday, writers! I'm inspired and have been calling today #workingwednesday and #writingwednesday. What ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- Editors, I continue to read about #ChildrensConcentrationCamps and children taken from their families at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I'm starting to hit a mental wall for today, but there are a few more things that I really want to do, so I'm like,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Since 7am, I applied for 8 part-time #writing jobs with new clients & wrote #poems. Now, there is cleaning & laundr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- When you stayed up late to #freelance and got up early to write #poems, you break out the mug cake. #goodmorning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Goodreads (I read everything.)