I just might have to go back and see this again and write a review of it. I wanted nothing more than my typewriter and to stay up to write all night after I saw this.
Midnight in Paris
McKenzie Lynn Tozan is an aspiring poet in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is presently an MFA candidate in Poetry at Western Michigan University, where she is the Layout & Design Editor and a reader for New Issues Poetry & Prose and is one of the Assistant Poetry Editors for Third Coast. She previously graduated from IU in May 2012, during which she was the Managing Editor for 42 Miles Press for two years, and assisted with reading for the university’s in-house publication, Analecta. Her work has appeared in various online venues, Analecta, and various independent publications elsewhere.
- What do you want to see more poems and stories about? <3 #poetry #fiction #writing #process #audience… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- My daughter was sick all last week with the stomach flu and a double ear infection, and now I'm… instagram.com/p/BdvWzSJF2WQ/ 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Where I Lost Her by T. Greenwood goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- I love how #WHEREILOSTHER invites connections with other books I have read & loved. How, as I hang on the finding o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Y'all, I'm reading #WHEREILOSTHER by T. Greenwood, I'm only 62 pgs in, & I'm in love. It has the relatable narrator… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Goodreads (I read everything.)